Search for Jobs:
Project Management Coordinator grimes, IA
Project Management Coordinator
Renda Electric is a full service Electrical Contractor. We perform commercial, industrial, and residential electrical work. We also offer other services including updating, remodeling, build outs, systems wiring, low voltage/voice data, camera and alarm systems. We also offer routine service work.
Renda Electric is committed to bringing each customer the best value; highest quality work at the most affordable prices. We are committed to competitive pricing because we want to be your electrician for all of your electrical needs, no matter the size of the job.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for managing the full life-cycle of utility construction.
- Receiving and reviewing job issue packet
- Translating the PO into a work order form for the crew, identify most efficient route
- Manage timelines to ensure customer deadlines are met
- Read and understand aerial and underground cable construction prints
- Preform job essential preparation; flagging route, submitting permits, calling for locates
- Coordinate stand-bys
- Confirm job order line items and communicate any changes to scope of work needed
- Coordinate with inventory department to ensure material is received and ready
- Work closely with Foreman to ensure job is being completed accurately, be a liaison for customer requests and questions
- Help to maintain safety standards on the job site
- Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements
- Standard Work Week: Monday-Friday; 6:30am – 3:30pm; Weekend work may be required with little or no notice; work schedule determined by season, weather, deadlines, and availability of work
- Travel: employee must be able to drive anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours one way around Iowa.
- Environment Conditions: at times will be exposed to various contaminants, like exhausted vapors, gas/diesel fumes, dust; be subjected to noisy conditions; diverse weather conditions, including high heat (over 90°), freezing conditions (below 15°), and all forms of precipitation (high humidity/snow/rain)
- Physical Conditions: Able to remain in a stationary position for several hours; able to move from one location to another around the jobsite; must be able to walk jobs anywhere from 50ft to ½ mile at a time; ability to walk different terrains, including ditches, small hills, rock, sand, and pavement; must bend over frequently to place flags, pick up flags, and spray paint.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Travel: employee must be able to drive anywhere from 10 minutes to 3 hours one way around Iowa.