Search for Jobs:
Low Voltage Technician Emmetsburg, IA
K&W Electric, Inc.
Low Voltage Technician
K&W Electric, Inc. is a full-service electrical contractor that emphasizes safety, professionalism, efficiency, and teamwork to provide high quality electrical installations.
K&W Electric, Inc. is accepting applications for a Low Voltage Technician to assist with the installation and repair of electrical services in areas surrounding Emmetsburg. We are an equal opportunity employer that focuses on quality, professionalism, efficiency, safety, and working together as a team to provide the best in all electrical installation phases.
K&W Electric, Inc. is an electrical contractor offering a wide variety of services. We are committed our client's satisfaction, and are proud to be one of the best electrical contractors in the area.
We are looking for a professional candidate with:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of structured wiring and related technology
- Previous experience in low voltage or structured cabling
- Strong knowledge of installing, terminating, and testing technology systems, fiber optic placing, and splicing
- The ability to read and comprehend wiring diagrams and equipment drawings
- Knowledge of networking principles
- Exceptional trouble-shooting and decision-making skills
- Those with NICET or BICSI knowledge encouraged to apply
Drug and Background Checks are completed
K&W Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
K&W Electric, Inc. Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company Cell Phone
- 401K with Company Match
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- High School diploma/equivalency
- 2-year completion of an electrical program