Search for Jobs:
Electrical Foreperson Des Moines, IA
Price Industrial Electric Inc.
Des Moines, IA
Price Industrial Electric is an Electrical Contractor that specializes in Residential, 24-Hour Emergency Service, Industrial, Commercial, Low Voltage and Utility services.
For over two decades, we have provided prompt and professional service to eliminate complications for our customers. We’re problem solvers. Our highly trained staff does whatever it takes to make our customer happy.
We go a step further. We treat our employees like family and believe that many of our employees and customers have remained with Price Electric for over two decades because of it.
PRICE ELECTRIC is looking for an experienced, actively licensed Iowa Electrical Foreperson to assist us in growing our team and our footprint in the Des Moines Market!
The Foreperson guides and develops Field Operations teams for successful job outcomes. As a primary contact for General Contractors, Subcontractors and fellow trades, the position handles and negotiates placement of material, controls manpower and identifies and troubleshoots issues. A Foreperson actively schedules 2-week labor and equipment needs and any future long-term labor needs for confirmed projects. As a point person for Requests for Information, Change Orders, etc., the Foreperson coordinates with Construction Operations. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Explaining job expectations, monitoring, and adjusting as needed for external delays/changes to control costs and meet timelines.
- Taking all reasonable steps to ensure jobsite safety.
- Reviewing and approving designated time cards and time off requests in accordance with company policies.
- Conducting daily site inspections to ensure work is performed to high quality standards.
- Utilizing Lean work practices using the established processes.
- Attending initial project start-up meetings.
- Working extended hours on occasion, up to and including nights and weekends.
- Confirming job planning and prefabrication with Pre-Construction.
- Performing electrical services with the team as needed.
- Coaching, mentoring and training team members.
As a leader, a Foreperson will model the company's Core Values of:
- Pursue Lasting Relationships
- Rely On Us
- Innovative Thinking
- Create Opportunities for Success
- Employees Work Hard & Play Hard
At PRICE ELECTRIC, we value teamwork, employee growth, customer service and a job well done. We constantly strive to build customer relationships and provide opportunities for employees to learn and develop a career. PRICE ELECTRIC has an ABC STEP Gold Rated Safety Program, and full-time employees enjoy:
- Competitive Wages Paid Weekly
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including
- Company-Paid Employee Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Elective Medical, Dental, Voluntary Life and Accident Insurance Options with Top Carriers
- Health Savings Account Contributions when Enrolled in Our Medical Plan
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- 401K with 50% Company Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Clothing
- Discounted Tool Purchase Program
- Reimbursements on Safety Boots and Prescription Glasses
- Frequent Social Gatherings including Bags Nights, Meals, and Golf Outings
PRICE ELECTRIC is a privately held full-service electrical construction company in the Midwest and an ABC Accredited Quality Contractor. Check us out to learn how you may have a rewarding career at PRICE and Build Success - People, Projects, Partners.
Any offer is contingent upon successfully passing a drug test and background screening.
PRICE ELECTRIC takes affirmative actions to ensure equal employment opportunities.