Search for Jobs:
Construction Administrator Des Moines, IA
RDG Planning & Design
Des Moines, IA
$Salary Commensurate With Experience
RDG is a diverse network of planning and design professionals, united to apply talents in extraordinary ways. Our reason for being: to creatively influence life for the better through purpose-driven design. Every time we take on a new project, it is another opportunity to create a solution that fulfills a dream. So whomever project will be used by - we know we can make it better, because we are committed to the long-term outcome.
A day in the life of an RDG Construction Administrator isn't like a typical day in the life of any other construction administrator. That's because RDG isn't your typical design firm. We're a diverse group of individuals united in our pursuit to create meaning together - and we're searching for a mid-level construction administrator to join our construction team.
As an RDG construction administrator, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with experienced professionals who are designing meaningful projects to elevate new standards in college and university, healthcare and other public and commercial developments. This position offers the opportunity to work directly with clients, contractors and other design professionals on a broad range of unique projects.
If you’re a skilled communicator with an affinity for organization, proven leadership and problem-solving skills and who understands contract documents, you might be a great fit.
- Lead construction meetings and tasks to provide guidance on executing the teams design intentions
- Analyze accuracy of project monthly costs, completion and changes
- Review and coordinate responses to design detail document submissions
- Prepare monthly project reports on progress, quality and compliance with construction contract
Location: Omaha and/or Des Moines
- Bachelor's in construction management, engineering or related
- 5+ years in a project management role preferred
- Ideal software knowledge – (Microsoft Office, BlueBeam, document distribution software, Revit, Autodesk, estimating)
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively throughout the organization
- Ability to actively listen, learn and ask questions as needed