Search for Jobs:
Fire Systems Technician (Fire Alarm Technician) Davenport, IA
J. F. Ahern Co.
Fire Systems Technician (Fire Alarm Technician)
Ahern is a mechanical and fire protection contractor specializing in HVAC, Plumbing, Building Controls, Sprinkler, Extinguisher & Alarm and Fabrication for construction and service projects. Founded in 1880, the company has over 1,300 employees servicing commercial and industrial customers across the United States. We partner on new construction or retrofit projects, service existing facilities, and provide prefabricated systems while reducing client risk on projects of all sizes.
Ahern's Core Purpose:
To create and maintain systems that save lives, improve the environment, and ensure personal comfort and well-being.
For additional Company information, please visit jfahern.com.
For information on starting a career with us, please visit aherncareers.com.
Want job alerts by email? Join Our Talent Network - https://www.jobs.net/jobs/jfahern/en-us/
Under the guidance of a Superintendent, the Fire Systems Technician is responsible for the inspection, service, and commissioning of fire alarm and special hazards fire suppression systems while ensuring the work is performed in accordance with safety, design, budget, and schedule parameters. You will demonstrate your top-notch customer service skills by interacting with customers on a daily basis and leave them with the satisfaction of knowing they can count on Ahern for their future needs.
Medical Coverage, Presription Drug Coverage, 401k, HSAs and FSAs, Vision and Dental Coverage, Life and Disability Insurance, Voluntary Coverage, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Financial Rewards, Time Off, Personal and Professional Development, Voluntary Rewards.
- A $2,500.00 sign-on bonus.
- Competitive wages starting at a minimum of $21.65/hour from the time you leave your house to the time you get back home. Paid weekly!
- Full-time hours with overtime available.
- Bonus program, generous 401K match, and paid time off.
- A health benefits package that ranks in the top 25% of all plans nationally.
- A commitment to training, including one on one training and a progressive career track that provides advancement opportunities over time.
- A company vehicle, laptop, iPad, iPhone, and state-of-the-art tools.
- A family-owned, straightforward organization that keeps our promises.
- One to three years of experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Willingness to travel occasionally.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- A commitment to maintaining cutting-edge industry knowledge.
- Ability to execute tasks with a great amount of detail.
Up to 50%