Search for Jobs:
Audio Visual Technician Des Moines, IA
Tri-City Electric Co.
Audio Visual Technician
Des Moines, IA
t’s an exciting time to become a part of the Tri-City team. As we continue to grow, your career can thrive with us.
However, before you apply you should know that at Tri-City, CONFIDENCE DELIVERED® is more than just our tagline. It represents who we are and is based on our incredible team of employees who are devoted to delivering our customers the expertise and solutions they deserve. That’s why we’re dedicated to only hiring the best people in the industry. If you are a hard-working and reliable professional ready to make a positive impact on the markets we serve, you may be just what we’re looking for.
Tri-City Electric Co. has been awarded a Top Workplaces 2021 by The Des Moines Register.
Tri-City Electric Co. is currently recruiting Audio/Visual Technicians for immediate openings in the Des Moines, IA area.
Main duties include:
- Install and troubleshoot audio/visual systems
- Perform repairs and routine cleaning of audio/visual equipment
- Work with the Estimators and Project Managers on custom installations.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company promotes from within
- Excellent Company Culture
- Growth opportunities
- 2-4 year's experience in professional Installation/Service of Audio/Visual Systems or completed Audio/Visual Associate's or Bachelor's degree.
- Reliable transportation, and the ability to follow direction, climb ladders and lift up to 50lbs repetitively.
- Low voltage knowledge and understanding and experience pulling and routing wires is a plus.
All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a drug screen and MVR approval. Tri-City Electric Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Travel within the Des Moines and surrounding areas up to 150 mile radius is sometimes required.