Search for Jobs:
Carpenter Des Moines, IA
Des Moines, IA
$Hourly, based on experience
Seneca Companies is a privately held, family-owned company that has been in business for 50 years. With multiple divisions spanning industries including fuel systems, waste solutions, automotive & commercial equipment, energy solutions and environmental services.
The Seneca team is proud to offer "The Complete Solution" with our distinct divisions. This diversity enables us to serve the needs of an array of industries located throughout the Midwest, Southern and Mountain regions.
Seneca Companies, Inc.is currently seeking a Carpenterto work within our Des Moinesoffice. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing area within our family owned and operated business.
- Study blueprints and diagrams to determine dimensions of structure or form to be constructed.
- Measure materials or distances using a variety of tools to lay out work.
- Cut materials using a variety of tolls.
- Anchor and brace forms and other structures in place.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off, vacation and sick
- Paid Holidays (7)
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 1+ years of experience with framing, trimwork or residential construction.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of materials, methods and tools involved in construction.
- Ability to perform heavy physical labor and abiltiy to lift 50 lbs.
- Up to 75% travel, Monday-Friday.