Search for Jobs:
Project Manager Cedar Rapids, IA
Miron Construction Co., Inc.
Cedar Rapids, IA
$- Based on Experience
Miron Construction Co., Inc. provides innovative preconstruction, construction management, design-build, industrial, and general construction services to multiple markets throughout the nation. The family-owned company has been in business since 1918 and is one of the nation’s premier construction firms and industry leaders. More than 1,500 employees provide professional construction services to Miron’s clients throughout the Midwest, with an expanded geographic reach across the United States. Miron is headquartered in Neenah, WI, with Yard Operations located in Menasha, WI, and regional offices in Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison, Milwaukee, and Wausau, WI, and Cedar Rapids, IA.
This leadership position brings value to Miron by providing direct management of construction projects. This includes dealing with construction / building issues, purchasing materials, creating / following schedules and careful monitoring of and reporting on financial issues related to projects. Ultimately Project Managers will deliver projects in accordance with established company policies and procedures. Project Managers are accountable for project success on all projects they manage.
Experience managing construction projects of various sizes and complexities
- Thorough understanding of Miron Construction Company, Inc. and its Project Management computer system, reporting structure, workflow, project scheduling, contracts and other project related processes
- Demonstrated ability to manage all financial aspect of projects
- Ability to present a positive Miron image, to relate well with owners and clients
- OSHA 30 certified
- LEED accredited (Green Associate or Accredited Professional with a specialty)
- CPR / First Aid certified