Search for Jobs:
Electrical Apprentice Cedar Falls, IA
K&W Electric, Inc.
Cedar Falls, IA
K&W Electric, Inc. is a full-service electrical contractor that emphasizes safety, professionalism, efficiency, and teamwork to provide high quality electrical installations.
K&W Electric, Inc. is accepting applications for Electrical Apprentices to assist with the installation and repair of electrical services in areas surrounding Cedar Falls. We are an equal opportunity employer that focuses on quality, professionalism, efficiency, safety, and working together as a team to provide the best in all electrical installation phases.
K&W Electric, Inc. is an electrical contractor offering a wide variety of services. We are committed our client's satisfaction, and are proud to be one of the best electrical contractors in the area.
No experience is necessary, and salary is based on qualifications: electrical knowledge and previous experience. $12.00-$17.00/hour
We are looking for candidates able to:
- Communicate effectively with their foreman, other electricians and tradesmen
- Help the crew meet goals/schedules set forth for each project
- Work cooperatively and respectfully with others
- Follow all company safety rules
- Have a positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Attain hand tools needed for the job
Drug and Background Checks are completed
K&W Electric, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
K&W Electric, Inc. Offers:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with Company Match
- A valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- High School diploma/equivalency