Search for Jobs:
Project Manager Des Moines, IA
DCI Group, Inc.
Des Moines, IA
DCI is a full-service construction management company. For over a decade, we have partnered with commercial and private businesses and organizations to expertly manage and monitor construction projects of all sizes. Our services cover a wide spectrum of responsibilities from new construction to major renovations — including real estate, design, construction, engineering and sometimes even a jobsite therapist — based on your needs.
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing and directing multiple projects from conception to completion. This position will effectively plan, direct and collaborate with engineers, architects, superintendents and vendors for each project and monitor compliance with building and safety regulations.
- Compile and plan budget, cost estimates, and other financial estimates
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for owners
- Provide overall leadership and supervise construction project progress. Reports will be submitted on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Develop construction project with architect, engineers, and vendors
- Order and manage materials and equipment
- Provide internal reporting and financial projections
- Ensure all legal requirements, building and safety codes, safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state regulations are met
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance: Low premiums, comprehensive coverage.
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance: We've got you covered.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Save on medical and childcare expenses.
- Supplemental Insurance: Tailored coverage options.
- Identity Theft Protection: Your identity is secure.
- Employee Assistance Program: Support when you need it.
- 401(k) with Matching: Secure your financial future.
Three years’ minimum experience as a project manager or in a similar position in construction management
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field experience
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office. Experience with Project Management software and P6 scheduling software preferred
- Advanced knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the Company, as well as with customers & vendors
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities
- Thorough understanding of schedules, project budgets, submittals, change orders, and job costing