Search for Jobs:
Geotechnical Drilling Crewperson Des Moines, IA
TEAM Services, Inc.
Geotechnical Drilling Crewperson
Des Moines, IA
Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing, Special Inspection
General Responsibilities: Assist drill crew chief in performing geotechnical and environmental drilling, sampling, and testing as directed by Project Engineers while adhering to company and industry standards for procedures and safety.
- Assist in locating borings and meeting with utility companies for utility clearance in the work area.
- Assist drill crew chief in performing Shelby Tube sampling, split-spoon testing, bedrock coring, and other testing and sampling that may be required.
- Maintain complete boring logs with accurate soil and bedrock descriptions, field test results, sample depths, etc.
- Accurately label sample containers.
- Perform all work in a safe manner in accordance with company policy and industry standards.
- Assist drill crew chief in performing maintenance and repairs to rigs and other drilling equipment as necessary.
Regular, Full Time - As a TEAM employee, you’ll receive our traditional benefits package (health care, vision, PTO, etc.), plus the opportunity to be an owner in the company after your first year, a great 401(k), and industry leading bonus system that rewards performance.
Drilling and/or mechanical knowledge helpful.
Valid driver's license
Travel within Iowa and surrounding states