Search for Jobs:
Civil Construction Project Manager Anamosa, IA
Civil Construction Project Manager
$based on experience
Boomerang is a premier site work contractor built on family, integrity and creating opportunities for our team members to grow as we work hand in hand with our clients.
We're trusted to tackle the toughest of infrastructure projects for state, local or private entities. The strong foundation our superior employees and equipment build is why people keep returning to Boomerang.
Can you dig it?
Job Page ContentSummary
This position will work directly with owners and engineers to build successful projects for all stakeholders by overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion.
Top Wages, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, PTO, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Team Focused Environment
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Schedule projects; monitor and maintain the schedule.
- Coordinate and direct subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure project paperwork, correspondence and submittals are processed in a timely fashion.
- Collaborate with all project team members.
- Control any number of projects at various stages of work.
- Checks a set of drawings and prepares comments for the project team.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and within project timelines.
- Execute electronic take-offs of construction documents of earthwork quantities using a software program.
- Oversee complete take-off of a project and input into a software program.
- Analyze project specifications and break them down into finite tasks to enable formulating a crew with the right equipment and materials for each task. Promote and comply with all company and safety policies and procedures.
**MUST PASS PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN**
Required Education and ExperienceHigh School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and ExperienceBachelor’s degree in architecture or construction science/construction management.
AAP/EEO Statement – Women & Minorities Encouraged to Apply.
Boomerang Corp. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran, or another protected group status.