Search for Jobs:
Electrician Helper/Apprentice Marshalltown, IA
Nikkel & Associates Inc.-NAI Electrical Contractors
NAI is a full-service, merit-shop electrical contractor headquartered in Ames, Iowa. Having successfully completed projects throughout Iowa and surrounding states, NAI has established an unparalleled reputation for customer satisfaction. Are you ready to join the leading team?
Looking for a Career where you can
Earn while you Learn?
Currently our organization is taking applications and have an IMMEDIATE need for
Electrical Helpers and Electrical Apprentices to join our Ames Area Team.
What you’ll be doing!
- Working with a Journeyman Electrician installing and maintaining electrical systems in a variety of atmospheres around Ames and surrounding areas
- Running conduit
- Pulling wire
- Using a variety of hand tools
- Many more tasks
- Great pay
- Paid training
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- 401k Retirement plan with company match
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
Electrical Construction is where the Action is!
- Electrical Construction also offers good pay. On average, Journeyman can earn more than or equal to a four-year college graduate
- Electrical Construction offers variety – working with your hands and always doing something new/different
- Electrical Construction allows you to see the results of your effort.
- Electrical Construction gives you the chance to really show off your skills. If you’re good and you know it, you can prove it in electrical construction and earn a great income.
- Electrical Construction also offers rapid advancement. Apprentice school graduates can move very rapidly into more responsible roles.
- 30+ Years in Business
- 5 Locations in Iowa
- Commercial, Industrial & Institutional Electrical Projects
- Communication & Data Services
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
Applicants with military service that ended less than 7 years ago will be asked to provide a copy of their DD214. Applicants will be asked to provide employment references going back 7 years or 3 employers, whichever is greater. This is a skilled trade job with a career track that leads to becoming a Licensed Journeyman Electrician.
For information about our company see our web site at www.nai-ames.com.
A post offer, pre-employment physical and drug test is required E.O.E./M/F/D/V Females and minorities are encouraged to apply.