Search for Jobs:
Crane Operator Ames, IA
$Dependent on experience
Woodruff Construction is an employee-owned general contractor founded in 1956 which offers award-winning design-build, construction management and project development services to clients across Iowa, with offices in Ames, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, and Waterloo. Our team not only strives to achieve our clients' goals and visions, but to also provide them with an enjoyable building experience.
We provide a dynamic environment where each individual is challenged to be his or her best, and we are continually searching for qualified professionals to join our team. Woodruff is committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourages those with a wide range of backgrounds to inquire about our job opportunities. Build your future with us.
Why you should join our team:
Do you want to be an employee-owner? Woodruff Construction is a 100% employee-owned and family-focused commercial construction general contractor with over 65 years of experience. Woodruff provides a dynamic environment where each individual is challenged to be his or her best, and we are continually searching for goal-driven candidates to join our team. We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage those with a wide range of backgrounds to inquire about our job opportunities.
We serve the regions of Ames, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, Waterloo and Spencer, and are driven by our strong Core Values:
- FAMILY Comes First
- SERVICE to Others
- PURPOSE in everything we do
- DEPENDABILITY to do what's right
- ENJOYMENT of our work
The Woodruff Difference:
We offer a variety of unique perks for our employee-owners:
- Main working hours of 7:00-3:30 Monday-Friday
- Most jobsites stay within a 60-mile radius in your region
- $1,000 stay-on bonus after 30 days
- Career-advancement programs
- Company-sponsored outings and events
At Woodruff, we attribute our success to the investment and retention of our quality employees. Woodruff values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with weekly direct deposit
- Work/Life balance – paid time off, holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave, and bereavement
- 100% Employee Owned, you can become an employee-owner after only one year of service!
- Competitive benefits – including medical, dental and vision, flexible spending account, and disability
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Personalized career path
- Employee assistance program
How will you Build Your Future With Us?
Woodruff is seeking qualified applicants who are reliable, hard-working team players to fill a full-time Crane Operator role in Ames, IA. Ideal candidates have experience safely operating lattice boom crawler cranes, hydraulic rough terrain cranes, and hydraulic truck cranes. NCCCO certified preferred to obtainable within ninety (90) days of employment. CDL license or CDL obtainable within sixty (60) days of employment.