Search for Jobs:
Falkbuilt Project Manager Des Moines, IA
Falkbuilt Project Manager
Des Moines, IA
At Pigott, we believe in our core passion of elevating the human experience by inspiring lives one space at a time. When people are inspired by place, anything is possible. An environment powered by human-centered design can spark potential and drive prosperity.
Interested in inspiring lives? Join our Falkbuilt Project Management team!
At Pigott, we believe that place can have a positive impact on people and the work they do. We empower our people to fulfill their potential and pass that inspiration along to our clients. We are committed to hiring people that align with our core values of creating exceptional experiences, doing the right thing, leading the way and choosing our voice, while fulfilling our core focus of elevating the human experience by inspiring lives one space at a time.
The Project Manager works with the Architectural Products Sales and Designer to effectively manage at the local level projects within the scope of the contract or agreement. This role provides coordination at customer sites with Falkbuilt Installation teams to assist in the successful completion of the project. The Project Manager will first and foremost be the central point of contact and information for projects and accountable to ensure that projects are completed on-time, on-budget, and high customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be able to expertly manage project schedules (including Gantt charting and timelines), information flow, costs, RFIs, change orders, subcontractor relations, bid write-ups, and processes for submittals. The Project Manager will be expected to work closely and seamlessly with factory and field personnel, purchasing, estimating, and design teams to ensure project delivery.
- Construction industry related project management skills
- 2 plus years construction related experience
- Well organized, excellent customer service skills and ability to manage multiple complex projects
- Skilled at negotiation with customers & vendors
- Knowledge of the local Building Code and Uniform Building Code (UBC)
- Knowledge of approval agencies and process for Division of State Architect (DSA)
- Ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing skills both written and verbal
- Strong working knowledge with Excel, Word, Planswift, Sage, or other similar project management software
- Strong knowledge of blueprints, architectural, and structural plans
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, QuickBase, Sage, Builder Trend etc.)
- PMP, CMT, or Project management certification is a plus
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Falkbuilt