Search for Jobs:
Project Team Coordinator Ames, IA
Project Team Coordinator
Baker Group, the Midwest’s leading provider of critical building infrastructure systems, is expanding its team of more than 1100 dedicated professionals. Headquartered in Ankeny, Iowa, Baker Group is the recognized leader in developing and deploying a variety of systems for commercial and industrial clients. With special expertise in Mechanical, HVAC, Plumbing, Piping, Electrical, Sheet Metal, Automation, Access Control, Security Cameras, Parking Revenue Control, Fire Alarm design and 24/7/365 Service, our team includes the breadth of skills required in the construction of highly technical, special-use buildings like hospitals, educational facilities, corporate office buildings, data centers, industrial facilities and research laboratories. To learn more about our company and our career opportunities, please visit www.thebakergroup.com.
Do you care about people and possess a passion for service? Do you love what you do and leap at the opportunity to solve complex challenges with equal parts creativity and teamwork? Are you mentally tough and excited by the prospect of exceeding expectations? Do you proudly take ownership in your work in a way that pushes you to partner with leadership to accomplish long-term goals and move your organization forward? If your answer to these questions is a resounding “Yes!” we want to visit with you about a career at the Baker Group.
The Senior Project Team Coordinator will provide administrative support to the Project Team including calendar and travel coordination, communications, records management and presentation preparation.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Project Team
- Manage calendars
- Coordinate travel and meeting arrangements
- Reconcile credit card statements and prepare expense reports
- Analyze data and prepare related presentations
- Organize and maintain project files and records
- Act as communications liaison on behalf of Project Team
Equipment / Tools:
- Laptop computer
- Company issued cell phone
Baker Group offers a competitive compensation, excellent benefits, including ESOP, and a positive work environment. Wage is dependent on experience.
Baker Group is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
All positions are contingent upon successfully completing a drug test.
*Care About People* *Love What We Do* *Mentally Tough* *Own It*
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
- 2-year degree in related field with at least five (5) years progressively responsible related experience
- Must have strong Microsoft Office and SharePoint skills
- Large project experience required
- Experience with JD Edwards accounting software and/or Procore project management software a plus
- Must have good driving record.
- A contingency for employment will require the successfully passing of a background investigation.
Mental and Physical Competencies Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must display flexibility, working in a fast-paced and changing work environment
- Demonstrated ability to work well with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Work location is in Ames, Iowa, some travel in other states.
- Work is primarily sedentary, performed in an office setting