Search for Jobs:
Insurance Placement Specialist West Des Moines, IA
Insurance Placement Specialist
West Des Moines, IA
Assured Partners merged with LMC Insurance and Risk Management in 2020. Assured Partners is the
11th largest independent insurance broker in the USA. With 350 Physical locations, and 7500 employees
Assured Partners can provide property casualty, surety bonding, employee and executive benefits, retirement plans and a full range of claim management and loss control engineering services.
With a construction industry focus- we understand the challenges faced by MBI members and we have solutions.
AssuredPartners is the fastest-growing independent insurance agency in the U.S. Founded in 2011 as a national partnership of leading independent property and casualty and employee benefits brokerage firms, AssuredPartners is now one of the largest brokers in the nation after acquiring over 325 agencies. AssuredPartners has approximately 7,000 team members and offices in 40 states and two countries reaching 1.5 billion dollars in revenue. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees.
The Insurance Placement Specialist assists the Marketing Manager or Account Manager and other department personnel by processing work associated with insurance accounts, such as data entry, rating and other tasks by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enters accurate client information into system applications.
- Updates Marketing Department New/Renewal business spreadsheet.
- Prepares quotes, renewal proposals and other documents for delivery to producer.
- Rates lines of coverage as needed.
- Participates in required continuing professional development.
- Updates driver/equipment/vehicle schedules.
- Works with Account Manager on quotes for Producers when additional coverage is needed.
- Follows Agency procedures with respect to all essential duties and responsibilities of the job.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Basic understanding of underwriting and insurance coverages.