Search for Jobs:
Skilled Laborer/Pipe Setter Alburnett, IA
Pirc-Tobin Construction, Inc
Skilled Laborer/Pipe Setter
$based on experience
We build infrastructure. We are a site utility and grading contractor serving eastern and north eastern Iowa. We are organized and easy to work with. We are forward thinking and solution driven. We take pride in meeting schedules and providing quality work.
Pirc-Tobin Construction, Inc. is seeking someone who is reliable and willing to learn not only a good trade, but a great career, with opportunities to move up within the company as far as your ambitions take you. Daily tasks would include:
- Keeping work area and material staging area clean
- Adhere to the company's safety program
- Ability to understand and carry out oral & written directions from Project Superintendent and/or Project Foreman
- Work with pipe lasers & orbital lasers
- Install multiple variations of pipe, fittings, structures, etc.
- Grade trench for pipe, manholes, intakes, fire hydrants, etc.
- Operate general construction equipment, skid loader, quickie saw, water pumps, etc.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds on a regular basis
- Pre-Employment Drug Screening Required
- Post-Offer Physical
Visit https://www.pirctobin.com/careers for more information and to apply.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(K) with Company Match
- All State Supplemental Insurance
- Health Savings Account with Employer Contribution
- Profit Sharing Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive Wages
Minimum years of experience required: Entry-level/Experience is always a positive
Minimum years of education required: High School/GED