Search for Jobs:
Information Systems Coordinator Davenport, IA
Russell Construction Co., Inc.
Information Systems Coordinator
Russell is a professional firm providing Construction and Real Estate Development services across the Midwest. Since its inception in 1983, Russell has remained committed to a client-centered approach; core ideologies of integrity, innovation and professionalism; appreciation for its team members and lasting community involvement.
As an Iowa based company who has delivered over 200 projects state-wide and more than $1 billion across 30 states, Russell remains a leader in its core construction markets, including education, housing, senior living, manufacturing, hospitality, and complex additions/renovations.
The Information Systems Coordinator is the primary technical resource for all departments and is responsible for information systems support, coordination and analysis, workstation setup and configuration, network systems, phone equipment, mobile systems and other technology related issues.
- Installs, configures, tests, and maintains technology hardware and software systems.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and independently acts to resolve information system issues and errors.
- Engages appropriate internal staff or external technology partner in highly complex technical issues after documenting specific issue and assigning priority for resolution. Follows up with customer to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Coordinates repair requests/orders with vendors and supported users.
- Coordinates and completes software patches, updates, and upgrades with vendors and supported users.
- Maintains information systems, phone equipment, network, and mobile system.
- Provides project management support for specific technology system projects through entire project scope including budget, planning, acquisition, implementation, launch, and maintenance.
- Provides technical expertise to departments.
- Acts as a liaison between office and field staff to develop, enhance, and improve information systems, phone, network, and mobile systems.
- Provides status updates on information systems, phone, and mobile systems.
- Performs other duties as needed and/or assigned.
Russell offers a compensation and benefits package that is highly competitive within our industry.
Work/Life Balance Benefits:
- Universal Paid Time Off Plan – replaces standardized segregated vacation, sick and personal days
- Community Service Support
- Recognition Programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Development Assessments and Training
- 401(k) with company matching funds
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Bonus Plan
Health & Wellness Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan — flex spending, dependent care accounts, voluntary vision and dental and pre-tax treatment of premiums
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate's degree in Information Systems/Computer Sciences or equivalent experience plus one to two years of Information Systems related work experience.
Must possess operating knowledge of hardware and software including Microsoft windows desktop operating systems, applications, e-mail, and Internet applications. Experience with PC diagnostic utilities and network trouble shooting.
Must possess a working knowledge Windows Server and Active Directory.
Ability to effectively listen and communicate in both verbal and written means to assimilate, understand, and share information.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisor, and vendors.
Must be able to pass a background investigation.
Knowledge of information systems, phone, networks, and mobile systems.
Knowledge of principles, practices, terminology, and trends in information systems, phone, networks, and mobile system usages.
Ability to perform information system, phone, networks, and mobile system analysis/configuration work of some complexity.
Ability to create and maintain technical documentation.