Search for Jobs:
Apprentice Electrician Sioux Center, IA
Sioux Center, IA
Interstates offers electrical engineering, electrical construction, and control systems services. Through our unique integrated project delivery approach, we are able to provide customers with one or all of our services. Whether your project is large or small, complex or simple; we can develop a solution tailored to your specific needs. Our knowledgeable teams work alongside you to truly understand your needs and deliver exceptional results.
Interstates is growing and we are actively seeking qualified Apprentice Electricians to provide services in the Northwest Iowa area! This position presents exciting opportunities for long-term career growth, a fantastic benefits package and in-house training with a company that is family focused and safety oriented! Candidates with relative experience in an industrial / facilities maintenance environment or electrical technician role are encouraged to apply today!
Primary Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measuring, cutting, bending, threading, assembling and installing conduit
- Installing conductors in race way and cable tray using manual and power equipment
- Connecting power to equipment
- Ability to repeat tasks of short duration according to a set procedure
- Ability to stand, walk and lift up to 100 lbs in construction work environment
- Ability to climb and maintain balance on ladders and scaffolds while carrying tools
- May be exposed to high and precarious places
- Risk of electrical shock and outside weather conditions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) required
- Other duties may be assigned
Join Our Family
When you join Interstates, you will find opportunities for education and career growth, one of the best safety records in the business, and benefits that put your family’s needs first. If you are searching for a career that is built to last, consider joining the Interstates Family!
- Competitive Pay + PTO
- Health and Life Insurance
- 401K Program
- Advancement Opportunities
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment
Education and/or Experience: Has two to four years’ experience or has completed coursework at a trade school, technical college, or approved Apprenticeship Training Program with 2,000 – 8,000 hours.
Travel: This position will be based out of our Northwest Iowa office. Travel will be required 25% of the time in the Sioux Center, IA area.
Interstates is hiring various positions including apprentice, journeyman, foreman and superintendents in Aberdeen SD, Sioux Center IA, Des Moines IA, Fort Dodge IA, Brainerd MN, Omaha NE, Salina KS, Lubbock TX, Fort Collins CO.