Search for Jobs:
Project Coordinator Fort Dodge, IA
Fort Dodge, IA
$55,000 k plus
We meet the electrical and automation needs of companies around the world. Our story began in 1953, when John A. Franken started Johnny’s Electric; a business that installed televisions in homes. Over the years, we expanded our service offerings and gave ourselves a new name: Interstates. What started out as a small electric company, evolved into an organization with over 1,000 employees who thrive on tackling your most complex projects, and strive to develop innovative solutions built to meet your needs.
Are you ready to jump start your career with a leader in industrial electrical engineering, construction and automation?
Why work for us?
For over fifty years, we’ve tackled complex challenges and developed innovative solutions. Yet, the most impressive thing we’ve built is our team. At Interstates we treat each other like family, because the foundation of our success is our team. We’ve created a collaborative workplace based on trust, integrity, and support. We offer opportunities for education and career growth, one of the best safety records in the business, and benefits that put our families first.
As a Project Coordinator at Interstates, you’ll work closely with our field crews to keep projects on track and ensure we deliver excellent work to clients, all while taking on some of the toughest challenges in the industry.
Here, integrity, trust and safety are always top of mind. Our work is exciting, and every single day is different. We will work together to solve problems, and we’ll provide you with the training and support you need to craft a strong career path. You’ll do it all at a dynamic, growing company that provides you with a competitive salary and outstanding benefits.
At Interstates, our success starts with yours.
- Assist the Project Manager and jobsite leadership in managerial and leadership functions on the project
- Run project control systems for the benefit of the project team
- CPM schedule creation and updating/communicating
- Last Planner/White Board crew scheduling
- RFI’s, submittals, meeting minutes and other site communication
- Act as a project analyst to assess project controls information and assist jobsite leadership in problem solving and alternate methods to achieve project success
- Provide estimating take-offs and other support for analysis and change orders
- Attend client meetings onsite and collaborate with trade contractors
- Prepare information for, and participate in, monthly project reviews
- Assist in procurement and expediting of materials and subcontracts
- Promote the Interstates safety culture in all you do—on a daily basis.
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in electrical engineering/technology or construction management.
- Strong team-building, interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Able to track and organize projects and prioritize work
- Comfortable speaking in front of clients, peers, and managers
- Open to continuously adjusting project systems to plan and deliver projects successfully
- Able to travel to customer sites up to 25% of the time, with our Fort Dodge, IA location as your home base
Pay: Competitive Pay DOE, health, dental, vision, 401k, profit sharing, short/long term disability, life insurance, and per diem
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug-free work environment.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO