Search for Jobs:
General Labor Iowa City - Eastern Iowa, IA
Iowa City - Eastern Iowa, IA
$24-$36 per hour
WRH, Inc. a.k.a. Wendler Construction, Inc. is a general construction firm that offer construction services to the industrial, commercial, municipal, and utility industries in eastern Iowa. Projects include municipal water and wastewater projects, flood mitigation, drilled pier foundations, coffer dams, heavy civil, industrial maintenance, plus many others. We self perform excavation, underground utilities, site work, cast in place and precast concrete, carpentry, process equipment installations, and process piping. We offer career advancement, excellent pay and fringe benefits to our employees at all levels.
Established in 1973 and still growing. Come grow with us!
General Construction Labor as needed for Heavy Civil Construction projects. Our work includes: site work, underground piping, concrete work, carpentry, process equipment installation, process piping, electrical conduit installation.
- Paid Vacation/Personal Days Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Cafeteria Plan
- Health Care
- Life/Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career Advancement
- Construction job-site experience is preferred but not required.
- Safety training is preferred but not required.
- Ability to do physical labor including lifting up to 75#
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screening
- Up to 1 hour daily
- Addional compensation for longer commutes or overnight projects.