Search for Jobs:
Equipment Operator Eastern Iowa, IA
Eastern Iowa, IA
$21.00-$60.00 per hour
WRH, Inc. a.k.a. Wendler Construction, Inc. is a general construction firm that offer construction services to the industrial, commercial, municipal, and utility industries in eastern Iowa. Projects include municipal water and wastewater projects, flood mitigation, drilled pier foundations, coffer dams, heavy civil, industrial maintenance, plus many others. We self perform excavation, underground utilities, site work, cast in place and precast concrete, carpentry, process equipment installations, and process piping. We offer career advancement, excellent pay and fringe benefits to our employees at all levels.
Established in 1973 and still growing. Come grow with us!
Operation of heavy construction equipment. Cranes, excavators, dozers, rollers, end loaders, skid loaders and other equipment generally used in civil construction.
- Paid Vacation/Personal Days Off
- Seven Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Cafeteria Plan
- Health Care
- Life/Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay is comensurate with experience and type of equipment operated.
- Experience required to work on Davis-Bacon prevailing wage projects.
- Day travel required.
- Travel Pay package for optional overnight travel jobs.
- Per Diem for Overnight Travel jobs.
- Travel compensation plan for long commutes or overnight travel jobs.