Search for Jobs:
TakeOff Estimator with emphasis in Concrete Des Moines, IA
TakeOff Estimator with emphasis in Concrete
Des Moines, IA
Caselli construction has years of experience in the construction business. Whether you are looking to renovate a house, update your kitchen and bathroom, turn a commercial warehouse into a new commercial space, or build a new building from the foundations to the roof, Caselli Construction has the know-how to bring your goal to life.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify potential clients, establish and maintain relationships with customers, engineers, and architects.
· Establish and maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers and maintain a database of contacts.
· Maintain an understand the overall construction market and the competition.
· Identify opportunities, create advantages, and maximize bid profit.
· Continuously track in-house production rates, analyze and apply to future estimates.
· Ensure that bids are completed per the solicitation requirements and turned in on time.
· Site visits as needed.
· Create an organized and detailed estimate for each bid.
· Perform quantity takeoff's.
· Solicit and analyze quotes.
· Determine labor and equipment needs and incorporate costs into estimate.
· "Hand off" winning bids to project management and provide on-going feedback during construction.
· Assist with project management.
· Past experience in construction estimating is a must.
· High level of verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience in project planning, scheduling, and estimating.
· Ability to read and understand contract documents.
· Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Office, CAD, SureTrak, etc.
· Valid driver’s license.