Search for Jobs:
Interiors Consultant Des Moines, IA
Des Moines, IA
Pigott is a MillerKnoll Certified Dealer. We believe in creating spaces that inspire people. When people are inspired by place, anything is possible.
We are a Digital Component Construction Company combining proven construction methods with next-gen technology to build beautiful, high-performing and cost-effective environments. We see a future for interior construction that's not only better for people, but it’s also better for the planet.
| Falkbuilt, Iowa |
The Commercial Interiors Consultant is responsible for lead generation, relationship development, account development, sales and marketing efforts of new and existing commercial accounts as assigned. The Interiors Consultant also serves as a leader with assembled project team. Accounts include the vertical markets of Healthcare and Commercial.
Possible Growth Opportunities:
Regional Sales Manager
Director of Sales
Position Accountabilities & Performance Expectations:
- Maintain assigned account base while developing new accounts.
- Identify opportunities and research with existing and new customers and propose products/services to offer solutions.
- Make decisions and solve customer problems.
- Process correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Make contacts with existing and potential customers.
- Lead presentation and bid preparation efforts.
- Monitor customer contracts and pricing.
- Create, deliver, and present proposal information to Customers.
- Maintain a strong and positive relationship with Customers.
- Network and participate in approved clubs, organizations, and communities.
- Attend Manufacturer's meetings and training as assigned to stay current on trends and new products in the industry.
- Resolve conflicts if they arise, and negotiate with customers and team members.
Corporate Accountabilities & Performance Expectations:
- Provide prompt, courteous, and exemplary service to all customers, both external and internal, in accordance with the corporate mission, vision, values, and beliefs of Pigott. Demonstrate courtesy and professionalism, consistently providing a timely response based on departmental guidelines to every customer service inquiry.
- Support Pigott, Inc. commitment to quality by developing and maintaining position-specific procedures, process instructions and/or forms to better serve the company and customers.
- Attend work on a regular basis. Adhere to all guidelines as outlined in the Pigott, Inc. Team Member Handbook.
- Accept responsibility for personal and professional development.
- Perform additional responsibilities at the request of manager or the Pigott, Inc. Leadership team.
- Demonstrate cooperation and teamwork in accomplishing the goals and objectives in the department.
- Adhere to Pigott, Inc. corporate branding standards.
- Maintain confidentiality of business operations on behalf of Pigott, Inc. and all clients.
Pigott, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Company will consider reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and encourage prospective team members and incumbents to discuss potential accommodations with the Company.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Compensation
- Performance Incentives
- Competitive Health Insurance (Wellmark)
- Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Schedule
- Growth Opportunities
- Fun Company Culture
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- S., B.A., B.F.A. or equivalent in business, marketing, communications, design or related field.
- 2+ years of related work experience recommended.
- Previous experience with selling a complex product or service preferred.
- Basic computer skills (typing, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principals with the ability to prepare and assess gross profit margins and selling scenarios.
- Knowledge of the use of technology in preparing and delivering presentations.
- Social perceptiveness.