Search for Jobs:
Project Manager Des Moines, IA
Des Moines, IA
$based on experience
At Greiner, we don’t just construct quality environments; we build lasting relationships with our clients and the greater community. We are built on a strong foundation of human connection, one in which our team is committed to reaching your goals while offering guidance and education along the way. Our team collaborates with you from occupied remodels to interior renovations to create innovative, liveable spaces to fit your needs. At Greiner, we believe what we build builds us all. Contact us for your next building adventure.
· Ability to manage multiple projects of any size simultaneously inside construction settings· Produce and execute project schedules with milestones and critical paths, coordinating with project teams.
· Perform accurate subcontractor and supplier scope analysis
· Accurately perform complete construction estimates and present to customers
· Review and approve invoices
· Ability to provide precise communication to team members, owners and architects· Coordinate and facilitate weekly progress team meetings
· Develop project budgets to achieve client’s financial objectives; validate time and expenses to stay within budget and accurately track the work that is being performed
· Maintain effective relationships and partnerships with customers, management, field staff and subcontractors
· Read, comprehend and implement project drawings and specifications· Provide accurate and timely submittals for approval and maintain schedule· Follow organizational processes, reporting and risk mitigation measures.
· Engage in industry networking events and continuing education
· Manage existing and develop new customer relationships
· Top compensation package
· Bonus structure
· 401k and matching
· Medical and dental benefits
· Paid holiday and vacation time
· Paid parking/transit expenses
· Life insurance
· Short-term and long-term disability insurance
· A 4-year degree or industry equivalency in architecture, engineering or construction is desired
· 3-5 years of direct construction experience is preferred
· Strong communication and documentation skills
· Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems
· Capable of initiating and coordinating activities independently
· Positively represent Greiner Construction’s brand and develop strong relationships with customers and team members
· Must be team-oriented and flexible in assuming new responsibilities as they arise
· Proficiency in MS Office software; Word, Excel, Project
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform their essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to operate a computer at a desk for a period of time; move about the office to access files, conference rooms, and other office productivity machinery (computer, fax machines, copiers); and attend outside meetings and job site visits. The person in this position frequently communicates with staff vendors and customers and must be able to exchange and communicate accurate information. The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
none, work is focused in central Iowa.