Search for Jobs:
Field Superintendent Ames, IA
$Based on Experience
HPC, L.L.C. is a Commercial General Contractor that has been in business since 1975. We provide Honor, Pride and Commitment to all our projects and customers in the Ames and surrounding areas. Our market includes Schools, Colleges, Health Care, Financial, Churches and Businesses. HPC is looking for someone with construction skills to help us build for the future.
HPC is looking for an experienced Superintendent that is motivated to oversee all phases of the construction project. One who can coordinate workers, material and equipment while following the specifications, work safely and provide customer satisfaction.
Job Functions (included but not limited to):
· Responsible for the day-to-day onsite management of projects
• Provides direction and supervision to crew
• Perform demolition, concrete work, framework and other construction related tasks as needed
• Understand plans and specifications
• Orders materials, tools and equipment
• Ensures job has safe working conditions and safe work practices in place
• Knowledge of OSHA regulations and how to handle OSHA inspections
• Communicate with Project Manager on organizing and coordinating work schedules
• Utilize software and email as necessary during job progress
• Complete and submit paperwork as needed by management
• Attend superintendent meetings and training as assigned
• Establish and maintain positive relationship with team members
• Work with owner & architect to conduct final inspections, oversea job clean-up and ensure timely completion of required work items
Medical Insurance, 401k with company match, paid holidays, vacation and sick days, flex spending, continuing education, direct deposit payroll and bonus.
High School Diploma or GED with 2 years experience. Knowledge in blue print reading, Procore, Bluebeam, Word/Excel and Outlook.
HPC is seeking a candidate that has a positive attitude, who is accountable and has good communication & decision making skills. Someone who is detail and goal oriented, who works with honesty, integrity and initiative and can be organized and multi-task. All while being able to problem solve, be reliable and a team player.
Travel within a 60 mile radius of Ames.