Search for Jobs:
Concrete Finisher - Flat Work Anamosa, IA
Concrete Finisher - Flat Work
Boomerang is a premier site work contractor built on family, integrity and creating opportunities for our team members to grow as we work hand in hand with our clients.
We're trusted to tackle the toughest of infrastructure projects for state, local or private entities. The strong foundation our superior employees and equipment build is why people keep returning to Boomerang.
Can you dig it?
The concrete finisher performs tasks involving physical labor at excavation and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, set concrete forms, and pour concrete. The position will assist other craft workers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constructing forms, tying rebar, and finishing concrete.
- Read and interpret detailed civil plans and paving hubs, set string line, set forms and grade.
- Reads and follows plans, material lists and guidelines and applies necessary timelines.
- Maintain professional attitude with owners, inspectors, public and company personal.
Top Wages, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, PTO, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Team Focused Environment, Travel Per Diem
Required Education and Experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or GED
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in construction concrete set up and finishing
- Ability to work well under pressure and within project timelines.
- Operating Skid loader
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.