Search for Jobs:
Concrete Laborer - Flat Work Anamosa, IA
Concrete Laborer - Flat Work
Boomerang is a premier site work contractor built on family, integrity and creating opportunities for our team members to grow as we work hand in hand with our clients.
We're trusted to tackle the toughest of infrastructure projects for state, local or private entities. The strong foundation our superior employees and equipment build is why people keep returning to Boomerang.
Can you dig it?
The concrete laborer performs tasks involving physical labor at excavation and heavy construction projects. The position may operate a variety of hand and power tools and may clean and prepare sites, set concrete forms, and pour concrete. The position will assist other craft workers.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor in excavation construction projects; performs manual work in preparing and pouring concrete flat work.
- Read paving hubs, set string line, set forms and grade.
- Operate jackhammers, hammer drills, saws, and other small equipment and tools to maintain job site.
- Operate skid loaders, preferred but not required
- Maintains a clean job site picks up all tools and equipment and secures job site each day.
- Follows daily procedures and protocols as set forth in job orientations and trainings.
- Maintain and protect all property in excellent condition.
- Maintain professional attitude with owners, inspectors, public and company personal.
Top Wages, Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Paid Holidays, PTO, Life Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Team Focused Environment, Travel Per Diem
Required Education and Experience
- Valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or GED
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.