Search for Jobs:
General Warehouse Cedar Rapids, IA
Construction Materials, Inc.
Cedar Rapids, IA
$15.00-$17.00 Depending on Experience
Construction Materials, Inc. was founded in 1961 as a material distributor serving the highway and commercial construction industry in the upper Midwest. Construction Materials is a leading provider of fabricated reinforcing steel, concrete paving products, concrete construction materials, geotextiles and erosion control products. Everyone at Construction Materials is dedicated to providing our customers with the products, services, and professional consulting and problem solving needed to meet the demands of the construction industry today.
1. Service CMI customers in efficient & professional manner.
2. Forklift operation experience required.
- Pass and maintain forklift safety guidelines.
- Truck & Trailer experience is a plus but not required.
3. Maintain warehouse & yard as directed.
- Daily checklists.
- Maintain the warehouse in a safe, clean & professional manner.
4. Organize orders as directed.
- Responsible for loading & unloading of all products for pick up orders & deliveries.
- Organize shipments in the warehouse & yard.
- Follow receiving procedures as directed.
- Maintain pick tickets for all shipments as directed.
5. Fabrication of warehouse products as needed.
(expansion joint, form tubes, fabric, etc…)
6. Assist with counter sales as needed. (sales order printing)
Health & Dental
2 years Forklift operation preferred. Certification Required. Will Certify.
Warehouse experience of some type preferred. Picking products to stage for pick up and delivery.
Experience with loading and unloading of customers and vendor trucks. Unloading from a dock.
Ability to drive a truck and trailer preferred. (Non-CDL)
Reliable, organized, committed with a team driven attitude.
The primary job does not require travel.
Possible deliveries as needed but not standard to the position.