Search for Jobs:
Project Manager Waterloo, IA
$Commensurate on experience
Woodruff Construction, LLC is a general contractor founded in 1956 which offers award-winning design-build, construction management and project development services to clients across Iowa, with offices in Ames, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, and Waterloo. Our team not only strives to achieve our clients' goals and visions, but to also provide them with an enjoyable building experience.
We provide a dynamic environment where each individual is challenged to be his or her best, and we are continually searching for qualified professionals to join our team. Woodruff is committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourages those with a wide range of backgrounds to inquire about our job opportunities. Build your future with us.
Woodruff is looking to add an experienced Project Manager in its Waterloo office. The Project Manager is responsible for estimating, building the project schedule, maintaining and updating the project status, taking necessary steps to achieve timely completion, overseeing accurate and timely submittals, managing project changes and keeping the design team aware of important dates so the overall project schedule is not affected. The successful candidate will hold the Woodruff Core Values of Family, Service, Purpose, Dependability and Enjoyment.
Woodruff is seeking an excellent communicator, who embraces innovative solutions and is a goal driven team player. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or related field with at least five years of experience. Experience with Timberline is a plus.
At Woodruff, We attribute our success to the investment and retention of our quality employees. Our firm values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary with project performance based bonuses
- Generous health insurance benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Bereavement leave
- Dental insurance
- Basic life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Direct payroll deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Company vehicle
- Company cell phone
- High School diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Engineering or related field preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in the construction field, preferably in a management role.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to objectively coach employees through complex issues.
- Must be able to contain confidential information.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Experience with Timberline a plus.