Search for Jobs:
Wastewater Crew Lead Iowa City, IA
Woodruff Construction, LLC
Wastewater Crew Lead
Iowa City, IA
$Commensurate on experience
Woodruff Construction, LLC is a general contractor founded in 1956 which offers award-winning design-build, construction management and project development services to clients across Iowa, with offices in Ames, Fort Dodge, Iowa City, and Waterloo. Our team not only strives to achieve our clients' goals and visions, but to also provide them with an enjoyable building experience.
We provide a dynamic environment where each individual is challenged to be his or her best, and we are continually searching for qualified professionals to join our team. Woodruff is committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourages those with a wide range of backgrounds to inquire about our job opportunities. Build your future with us.
Provides oversight for all phases of the construction project, including coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding safely, on schedule and within budget. May perform demolition work, operate heavy equipment, prep and pour concrete related to water/wastewater structures, prepare layouts, place block-outs/pipe-sleeves in proper locations, install process piping systems including hangers and supports, install valves, install flow meters, set and connect water/wastewater equipment (UV systems, blowers, aeration, etc.), weld, signal operators, prepare and perform relevant pressure tests and other construction related tasks.
At Woodruff, We attribute our success to the investment and retention of our quality employees. Our firm values its employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive salary with project performance based bonuses
- Generous health insurance benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Bereavement leave
- Dental insurance
- Basic life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- 401K retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement and continuing education
- Direct payroll deposit
- Employee assistance program
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in leadership role.
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Working knowledge of Windows based computers.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and Bluebeam programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to contain confidential information.