Search for Jobs:
Carpenter Dubuque, IA
Conlon Construction Co.
$21,000 - $50,000/yr.
Conlon Construction Co. is a fourth-generation construction company providing construction management, general construction, design-build, and retail fixturing services to their client partners nationwide.
Established in 1903, Conlon Construction Co. has been a leader in the construction industry in Eastern Iowa for over 115 years. Our offices in Dubuque and Coralville have several open positions for experienced carpenters.
- Carpenters are responsible for the construction, erection, installation, repair, or tear down of structures and fixtures. This position reports directly to the jobsite foreman and superintendent.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Construct walls, partitions, framing and roof structure from wood, aluminum, and steel
- Assemble and disassemble scaffolding, ladders, bracing, and support systems
- Install doors and windows, build stairs, and lay floors
- Apply plaster, cement, stucco, wallboard, tiles, etc. to ceilings, walls, floors, and roofs.
- Prepare walls, floors, and ceilings for paint, paper, or seal coats
- Trim walls, doors, and windows
- Assemble and apply hardware and fixtures to cabinets, doors, and windows
- Keep work area clean and safe; comply with all state and federal safety regulations
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K and Company Match
- Vacation / PTO
- Supplemental Health
- Wellness Program
At least 1 year experience in Commercial or Residential Construction
Valid Drivers Licesnse
5% - 25%