Search for Jobs:
Utility Construction Crew Des Moines, IA
Price Industrial Electric Inc.
Utility Construction Crew
Des Moines, IA
Price Industrial Electric is an Electrical Contractor that specializes in Residential, 24 Hour Service, Industrial, Commercial, Low Voltage and Utility services.
For over two decades, we have provided prompt and professional service to eliminate complications for our customers. We’re problem solvers. Our highly trained staff does whatever it takes to make our customer happy.
We go a step further. We treat our employees like family and believe that many of our employees and customers have remained with Price Electric for over two decades because of it.
PRICE ELECTRIC is building a full Utility Crew to work in and around the Des Moines area. Openings range in all categories: Drill Operator, Drill Locator, Backhoe Operator/Spotter, Pot Hole Lead and Laborer, Restoration Lead and Laborers, Digger Derrick Helper, Traffic Tech & Foreman. Our Utility Crews will specialize in installing communication networks and power systems as well as interstate ITS networking, installing street lighting and traffic signals.
A successful employee at PRICE ELECTRIC will have a willingness to always perform to the highest level, they will cooperate as a team, and be open with information and share industry knowledge. We expect our employees to respectful of anyone they encounter on the job, especially PRICE ELECTRIC teammates and themselves. Trust and accountability are not just an expectation but an established practice to ensure safety in all that we do!
At PRICE ELECTRIC, we value teamwork, employee growth, customer services, and a family atmosphere. We constantly strive to build customer relationships and provide opportunities for employees to learn and develop a career.
Company Core Values
- Pursue Lasting Relationships
- Rely On Us
- Innovative Thinking
- Create Opportunities for Success
- Employee Work Hard & Play Hard
PRICE ELECTRIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
PRICE ELECTRIC offers full-time employees a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, 401K, Clothing Allowance, Tool Purchase Program, Gym Membership, PTO, Paid Holidays, and regular social gatherings!!
Required for a position on the Utility Crew:
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Class A – CDL (CDL permit acceptable with the understanding offer is contingent upon getting license within 30 day of start date.)
- Successfully passing a drug test and background screening.
- Work in surrounding areas and across Eastern Iowa.
- Directional Drilling Experience Desired.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Adhere to the Company’s Safety Program
- Work in a constant improvement atmosphere with team, company and personal goals in mind
- Operate a variety of equipment such as skid loader, mini-excavator, backhoe, directional drills, etc.
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs. on a regular basis
- Work outside in all weather conditions
- Execute efficient handling of material, equipment, tools, and supplies. Exceed standards on keeping clean and maintained equipment, trucks, tools and work area
- Understand and strive for customer’s satisfaction
- Work towards or be able to perform constant feedback, safety reports, daily logs as necessary, JHA’s, etc.
- Good work ethic and be able to adapt to a variety of different assignments and work locations
- Maintain safe driving habits and clean driving record
- Operate directional drilling machinery
- Operate directional drilling locating equipment
Travel can be expected with this position.