Search for Jobs:
Electrical Foreman Des Moines, IA
Price Industrial Electric Inc.
Des Moines, IA
Price Industrial Electric is an Electrical Contractor that specializes in Residential, 24 Hour Service, Industrial, Commercial, Low Voltage and Utility services.
For over two decades, we have provided prompt and professional service to eliminate complications for our customers. We’re problem solvers. Our highly trained staff does whatever it takes to make our customer happy.
We go a step further. We treat our employees like family and believe that many of our employees and customers have remained with Price Electric for over two decades because of it.
PRICE ELECTRIC is looking for an experienced, actively licensed in Iowa Electrical Foreman to assist us in growing our Team and our footprint in the Des Moines Market!
The Foreman is responsible for the training and development of the Lead-man, Journeyman, Apprentice & Field Crew to be leaders and support the project to a successful outcome. Be the primary contact in dealing with General Contractors, Subcontractors, and fellow trades while ensuring the handling and negotiating the placement of material, controlling manpower, and identifying contributing issues that are prolonging work from being completed to the best interest of Company and the project.
An Electrical Foreman will actively be scheduling the detailed 2-week labor and equipment needs and any future long-term labor needs for confirmed projects up to and including tentative dates. Be the primary point person on questions including RFI’s (Request for Information) & CO’s (Change Orders) that might have on the job before sending them onto the Project Manager.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Be the eyes and ears on the job site with respect to controlling costs up to and including material and labor hours.
- Review and approve designated time cards, and time off requests per specified company policies.
- Performs daily worksite inspections to ensure work is performed to the standards of quality.
- Implement Lean work practices using established processes.
- Attends initial project start-up meetings.
- Must be able and willing to work extended hours, up to and including nights and weekends.
- Confirms with the Construction Engineer that the Planning and Prefab portions of the job.
- Quality control, material coordination, overall organization, and inspections.
- Training and educating team.
A successful employee at PRICE ELECTRIC will have a willingness to always perform to the highest level, they will cooperate as a team, and be open with information and share industry knowledge. We expect our employees to respectful of anyone they encounter on the job, especially PRICE ELECTRIC teammates and themselves. Trust and accountability are not just an expectation but an established practice to ensure safety in all that we do!
At PRICE ELECTRIC, we value teamwork, employee growth, customer services, and a family atmosphere. We constantly strive to build customer relationships and provide opportunities for employees to learn and develop a career.
Company Core Values
- Pursue Lasting Relationships
- Rely On Us
- Innovative Thinking
- Create Opportunities for Success
- Employee Work Hard & Play Hard
PRICE ELECTRIC offers full-time employees a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, 401K, Clothing Allowance, Tool Purchase Program, Gym Membership, PTO, Paid Holidays, and regular social gatherings!!
PRICE ELECTRIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer