Search for Jobs:
Project Manager Ankeny, IA
It takes the effort of hundreds and sometimes thousands of people to bring together the vision, expertise and materials to build any structure. McGough is proud of our role in that process – and we’re proud of the results. As a respected general contractor, we bring six generations of experience to prominent, distinctive and complex construction projects. Our people and their expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management power our success.
From new construction to renovation – with world-class architects and trusted subcontractors – McGough has a history of collaboration and partnership that leverages the power of people and the advantage of cross-functional expertise. We have worked in diverse spaces including corporate, industrial, healthcare, institutional, housing, education, worship, performing arts and retail.
Whether your project is large or small, start with confidence from the ground up.
McGough is a respected partner that brings six generations of experience to high profile, unique and complex construction projects. We take great pride in our people and their extraordinary expertise in planning, development, construction and facility management. McGough employee tenure reflects the commitment and pride we share in our work. Ask anyone who knows us - the caliber of our people sets us apart.
The primary role of the Project Manager is managing all project aspects, including the responsibilities and tasks outlined below. In addition to managing projects, a PM is responsible for:
- Overall project success
- Successful management of project financials
- Client satisfaction
- Management of major portions of a large project or overall responsibility for smaller projects
- Mentoring and coaching Asst. PMs and PEs
- Continuing to develop skills to successfully mange projects
- Understanding scope changes and performing quantity take-offs, pricing, and tracking all project revisions
- Fostering and building relationships with owners, design partners, subcontractors and suppliers