Search for Jobs:
Project Manager/Estimator Cedar Rapids, IA
TSF Structures, Inc.
Cedar Rapids, IA
$Based On Experience
TSF Structures is a supplier of structural steel, joists, deck and miscellaneous metals for the commercial, industrial and institutional construction industry in Iowa and the surrounding states. TSF also performs detailing services for structural steel and miscellaneous metal projects.
TSF Structures, Inc., a supplier of structural steel, metal joists, deck and miscellaneous metals for commercial, industrial and institutional construction. TSF Structures, Inc. is seeking an individual to fill the position of Project Manager/Estimator in our Cedar Rapids location. Some of our past projects include Kinnick Stadium North End Zone Renovation, Cottage Grove Place, University of Iowa Stead Family Children’s Hospital and PCI Medical Pavilion II.
Job Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
- Responsible for estimating projects.
- Build customer relationships.
- Engage in regular interactions with customers and bring customers to TSF Structures throughout the year.
- Foster a proactive communication and collaboration environment with all team members.
- Self- motivated with strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Contract administration and management.
- Track and control project to complete within budget, on time, and according to specifications.
- Proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word, and Bluebeam.
TSF Structures, Inc. offers:
- Full time salaried position
- Paid Holidays
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Construction/Structural Steel: 2 years (Preferred) OR
- Project Management: 2 years (Preferred) OR
- Estimating: 2 years (Preferred)
- 4-year college degree in Civil, Construction Engineering/Construction Management or AA degree in (ACE), architectural, construction, civil, mechanical. Or design drafting, previous drafting, project management or estimating with 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of structural steel, misc. metals processes as related to the construction field preferred, but not required.
- Ability to read construction blueprints and specs.
- Construction estimating experience.
- Capable of organizing and managing multiple projects at any given time.
- Knowledge of fabrication equipment and its capabilities preferred, but not required.
Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships with general contractors, architects/engineers, subcontractors, and other employees.
Use written and verbal communication effectively.